Learn how to use video to improve your organisation.
Video is a powerful and versatile communication tool for marketing and HR which more and more companies are using to engage with customers and employees.
Why use Video?
Latest research continues to show significant increases in the numbers of people watching video online.
The increased use of smartphones, tablets and faster internet connection speeds is predicted to drive growth of video, which is the perfect tool to communicate quickly for marketing effectively – especially on mobile devices.
From helping senior management communicate with staff, educate clients and prospects on a new product or service offering to training sales and customer support staff and third party channel partners – video is highly flexible.
To book your place at the Breakfast Briefing call 023 8044 8822 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you learn?
How to use video effectively for marketing, sales, internal communication and employee training to maximise Return-On-Investment.
This will include information on:
- Producing compelling content;
- Using social media to maximize awareness and viewing;
- Using content serialisation to attract and retain audiences;
- Why having a mobile video strategy will be critical and how to develop one.
You also learn how a number of organisations are already using video in a variety of different ways by looking at practical examples. These include:
- Webinars – how a UK organisation is using them to educate customers and their channel partners;
- Podcasts –how a Belgium based organisation has used them to reach a global audience cost effectively;
- Web-video – how a US company is using video for employee recruitment and how that is helping marketing;
- Video training – how a UK company uses it for Health and Safety awareness and training;
- Video newsletters – how a UK public sector organisation created monthly news reports to help awareness and public safety.
What are the dates?
Contact us for more details.
Who leads it?
The sessions are led by Adrian Moss. Adrian has over 35 years’ experience of marketing – 20 years on the client side and 15 years in agencies. He commissioned his first video in 1979 but it was from 1984 that he began regularly commissioning and producing videos for marketing, employee engagement and training.
In 2004 he moved into audio and video production full time. Since then he has worked with literally hundreds of clients in the UK, USA and across mainland Europe. Adrian is a regular presenter at conferences and events in the UK, mainland Europe and the USA on social media and video and audio content.
Because of his background Adrian brings clients an invaluable blend of creativity and practical experience. He understands the importance of branding, budget management and of producing results orientated content and also the opportunities and risks social media brings.
To book your place please call 023 8044 8822 or e-mail email@example.com.
Unable to attend a session at our Southampton Studios? Attend one of our online webinars. For more information on our Webinars and dates, click here.