Want to further your career in audio-video production?
Join us as a Audio-Video Technical Producer
We are a Southampton, Hampshire based Communications Agency specialising in the use of Audio and Video.
Our vision is to help all organisations fully maximise the value that audio and video content can bring to address their employee and customer communication and education challenges. This can be anything from a promotional video to a health and safety video to audio voice-overs for a TV or radio program seen or heard anywhere in the world.
Our team has the creative and technical skills to manage everything from concept, to scripting, shooting and editing. We can also help clients with content distribution by developing and managing micro-sites, YouTube channels and archive management and analytical services.
Our studios and technical staff are also used by other agencies and TV/Radio production companies to help them create and edit their content.
Our clients are very varied and our work can take us all over the UK and abroad on location shoots.
We also produce webinars and livecasts of events for clients. We have a very active conference and events support program that in the last 12 months has taken us all around the UK as well as to Spain, Canada and Austria. Bookings for next year will see us at multiple locations around the UK as well as in Belgium and Greece.
We need an Audio-Video Production Specialist to join our busy team. You need to have the following:
- In-depth experience of editing using the Adobe Creative Suite (for PC) – Premier, After Effects and Audition
- Experience of in-house and location based audio and video recording from concept to delivery (Green Screen an advantage)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain high quality and client service levels across multiple projects
- Experience of providing AV technical services at events and conferences (mixing desk/video and audio feeds)
- An interest in new and emerging audio and video technology such as 360/VR/AR/MR and how it can be applied to meet client needs
- A willingness to challenge yourself creatively and technically to meet client needs
- Experience of using social media and creating marketing copy an advantage
To find our more about us and the salary and benefits package email us at firstname.lastname@example.org of phone us on 023 8044 8822.