Getting the train from Southampton to London St. Pancras to catch the Eurostar to the heart of Belgium’s capital city meant waking up very early. Arriving in Belgium we found the grey skies of England had been replaced by beautiful sunshine – perfect for shooting outside before the meeting started.
- Ilaria Passarani (Head of Food and Health, The European Consumers Organisation)
- Renate Sommer (Member of European Parliament),
- Arūnas Vinčiūnas (Head of Cabinet to Health and Food Safety Commissioner Vytenis Andiukaitis, European Commission),
- Doru Frantescu (Director and Founder, VoteWatch Europe) and
- Paul Skehan (EU Affairs, PepsiCo)
All brought interesting and thought-provoking questions and ideas to the discussion which prompted questions from the floor.
The event ended with closing remarks from European Snacks Association President, Valentina Maglio.
The client wanted the meeting recording so that those people who were unable to attend or who may have been unaware of it happening will be able to ‘catch-up’ by watching the video.
This can be done by using the short event video and having a long version of either the entire event or selected highlights also available.
We also conducted Q&A sessions with Valentina, Arūnas, Doru and Renate at the end of the panel discussion. Again these can be used in a variety of ways to support future communications about the event itself and the matters discussed during the event.